Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tiny Ratacious Miller!


Are you wondering where this kitten came from, wait a minute and I'll tell you. This kitten came into our home small, still blind, and to little to be in the cold. This kittens mother was run over by a car while her kittens were still young. It so happens that my Cat Arainia went missing and my dad was planning to get a new cat because we could not find Arainia, so my dad had already asked for this lovely kitten, then My cat who was missing finally shows up and This new kitten was being delivered so we had no choice, and we couldn't give the kitten back so we kept her as an house cat. soon she became older and was ready to go outside. She doesn't enjoy it so much but she has gotten use to it. She is playful and full of energy all the time. This is one cat you don't want to give sugar to! The most part I would like to tell you about is when it was only her second day at our home she choked on a piece of cheese cake she would have died but lucky for her I did CPR on the kitten yeah it was yucky to put my lips on the cat and try to suck up the piece of cheese cake luckly she survived and is one lucky kitten, well I was so glad when that was over. Now I think i will make a very good Vetrinarian one day As I wish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...


With a Hotmail account, you can send and receive emails quickly and easily as well as login and use all Microsoft services.
log in to hotmail | sign in to hotmail
Gmail sign in | Gmail login
This is the game so players feel very fierce , adventurous . You try to join and play this game , you will feel great like.
strike force heroes | strike force heroes 4
happy wheels | tank trouble 2 | slitherio
gun mayhem 2 | age of war | can your pet

19:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home