Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Majora Larie Miller!


You might recall the day I announced seven kittens were born well to tell you some of them died is Quite heart breaking. Here's how the story goes. All kittens grew up to be very healthy and some are still living now a some died at 4 months of age. It all started when a stray cat joined the family of cats at my home i was very pleased and loved for the cat to stay but one day the cat strayed off again and came back with a wound on its left shoulder I tried to catch the cat and help it but it was wild and choose to run away, soon the cat which really came as a stray half grown kitten was struck with an illness and wasn't looking to good. Days before I had given 3 of my kittens to a friend of my grandmothers and still had 4 the ones I had given up were all boys and My grandmothers friend wanted a girl I only had 2 girls and had not decided which on to give up so I kept them a little while longer. The illness the other cat had spread to some of my kittens and they died, and soon the stray died too. I only had 2 left and they were the 2 girls My kitten who was Majora and A kitten named Crystal well Majora died soon after and I cried to god for help, but there was no use she was already dead Crystal survived the illness, and I renamed her Suvivor I soon Gave her to my Grandmothers friend and was still saddened By Majora's death. I am still keeping strong, but crying inside I all but hope to see Majora again one day I loved her and I still do, and I will never forget what she put in my life and the first day she walked. If she may still hear me I say unto her "I love you Majora and I will always remember you, for you brought great things into my life." I love my cat Majora and I honor her talents, but will you to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home